Guys, I’m out of words this morning. It happens. Nothing is bad and I am okay (read: still functioning and quite grateful for life and love, even when stressors abound), but for now full and complete thoughts are off of the table.
In my private journaling, when I am similarly unable to form coherent sentences, I will often turn to list-making. The subject matter varies.
Here is a list of albums I am most excited for this spring!
- Atoms for Peace, Amok (February 25)
- Emmylou Harris & Rodney Crowell, Old Yellow Moon (February 26)
- Justin Timberlake, The 20/20 Experience (March 15)
- The Flaming Lips, The Terror (April 2) – Kacy!
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Mosquito (April 16)
- Junip, Junip (April 23)
*Note: this list is also meant to include elements of positivity/hope to boost my mentality!
Lists help me cope with not writing. Music helps me cope with everything. This post feels right for today!
Jam of the day: Emmylou Harris “Hard Bargain”